Sun, May 22|
foraging: learn to love mother nature
Join Coach Genny and NYC's best Foraging Expert, Wildman Steve Brill, on a 2-Hour unforgettable Foraging Tour in NYC to learn about wild and edible plants.
Time & Location
May 22, 2022, 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
New York, New York, NY, USA
About the Event
Join Coach Genny, Holistic Nutritionist & Movement Coach, and Wildman Steve Brill, NYC's best Foraging Expert, on a 2-Hour Private Tour in NYC (Upper Manhattan) to learn about wild and edible plants.
This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience to connect with mother nature in a special way. We will discover many edible plants that are sometimes sold in your grocery store. Some of which provide high nutritional value to nourish your mind, body, and soul. Allow the energy of the universe to guide you on your healing and self-love journey! You will connect with like-minded people and make great connections through your exploration!
The tour runs from 9:30A to 11:30A on Sunday, May 22, 2022. The tour will start on time! Please allow enough time for commuting to ensure arrival timely. The exact location will be confirmed upon registration.
A special curated plant-based snack box will be provided by Coach Genny.
Here are important tips to consider upon purchasing your ticket:
- This will be a hilly experience. Please consult with your doctor to ensure you are physically fit.
- Wear appropriate clothes to protect yourself from insects. This includes closed-toe sneakers/hiking boots and socks, comfortable sports attire, and sunscreen/hat.
- You should also bring water and any preferred snacks to stay hydrated and energized.
- Bring a backpack with plastic and paper bags in case you want to take edible plants home with you. In past tours, I managed to forage delicious and nutritious foods like burdock root, garlic mustard, field garlic, and other medicinal herbs.
- Kids under the age of 12 and well-behaved dogs are included in single ticket registration. Make sure to bring snacks and water for kids and pets.
Exception: In the event of very incliment weather, the tour will be scheduled for a later date and your tickets will be refunded.
Any additional questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The exact location will be provided at the time of registration.
This ticket is for 1 (and includes kids under 12 years and any well-behaved pets).$40.00+$1.00 service fee